The Northern Challenge Corwen

All sorted for the event now :D only one problem havent got a clue where the site is :blush: any chance of a local post code or some directions please.

Also will the site be open on Friday evening and is there any facilities on site ,Water, Toilets?

All sorted for the event now :D only one problem havent got a clue where the site is :blush: any chance of a local post code or some directions please.

Also will the site be open on Friday evening and is there any facilities on site ,Water, Toilets?

Chris directions and what you need to know will be sent out in the final instructions shortly, and yes a toilet and water is at the farmhouse in an out building :)

site

try that not sure of post code.

bring some water and a spade.

oh and plenty of drink. we will be there from thursday night onwards.

camping will be Friday & Saturday night otherwise we will incur extra costs :blink: further details will be sent in the event finals shortly.

i think you need to phone the farmer just to tell him you lot camping on thurday and friday as a mate of mine said he was not sure if you lot camping if you like i will tell him let me know see you soon baggy boyo

i think you need to phone the farmer just to tell him you lot camping on thurday and friday as a mate of mine said he was not sure if you lot camping if you like i will tell him let me know see you soon baggy boyo

thanks Baggy its in hand hopefully :)

Matt

I'm already for the event but so far have not put in an entry because I'm still waiting to see if my steering pumps will be back in time, I would dearly love to have steering for this event, everything else was wonderfull at the weekend but no turns allowed.

Get ready boys Boothy's back rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

Matt

I'm already for the event but so far have not put in an entry because I'm still waiting to see if my steering pumps will be back in time, I would dearly love to have steering for this event, everything else was wonderfull at the weekend but no turns allowed.

Get ready boys Boothy's back rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

get your entry in twiggy....that is if you dont get lost on the way to the postbox aswell :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Hey hey Wallace and Grommit, give it a rest, just waiting on "Slowly Sales" returning my pumps to the re-conner due to a failure.

So hold your water, you'll get scared here Grommit, so no"diffy" excuses please,,,,tongue.gif

Hey hey Wallace and Grommit, give it a rest, just waiting on "Slowly Sales" returning my pumps to the re-conner due to a failure.

So hold your water, you'll get scared here Grommit, so no"diffy" excuses please,,,,tongue.gif

Thanks Boothy we look forward to your entry pumps allowing :)

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

twiggy you have no idea how much your little punts made me laugh there.

almost spat my drink over the laptop :lol: