tyre size on a standard disco 300 tdi

j999dpt

I run 31 x 10.5 R15 BFG AT's on 8j rims on a standard Disco for 2 years and now with HD springs. The rear arches could have done with being cut, but they're just being grazed really. It doesn't need as big a cut as many people do either. Lock stops and front end all fine needing no mods, though I have cut the bumper endcaps down simply to stop then getting ripped off when off-roading/green-laning.

Yes 265/75 Muds do fit on a commercial (see pic below). I have good standard springs, a 1" lift using blocks under the springs, a camel cut on rear arch, and I had to trim a bit of plastic off the front bumper return. Wheels have standard offset. Using modulars or spacers would give issues without a bigger lift.

post-1427-126936265545_thumb.jpg

Yes 265/75 Muds do fit on a commercial (see pic below). I have good standard springs, a 1" lift using blocks under the springs, a camel cut on rear arch, and I had to trim a bit of plastic off the front bumper return. Wheels have standard offset. Using modulars or spacers would give issues without a bigger lift.

post-1427-126936265545_thumb.jpg

Ok cool I'll get some 1" lift spacers , but just to clear someting up what's a camel cut?

I'm now running 235 85 16's as a mud tyre on my standard Disco, with only the camel cut to the rear.

No issues as yet with articulation, however they do rub on full lock (only one direction though) so I need to adjust the steering arms (?)