Where to acquire a td5 defender as a donor?

Mark

I know a few people on here have bought crash damaged or tatty defenders to repair, so I just wondered if anyone had any good suggestions of where to look?

I am after either a TD5 90 or 110 to use as a donor for a build, and am struggling to come up with something for sensible money..

Keeping an eye on ebay, and some of the salvage auctions, but if people had personal recommendations I would be glad to hear them...

I don't need a straight chassis, and the bodywork is immaterial (although I do need everything off the bulkhead)...

Equally, if anyone happened to have something available, please let me know ;)

Cheers

Mark

Basically I need a complete drivetrain, from engine through to axles. I need everything off both sides of the bulkhead - including dash, etc. I need the wiring loom, and I need all the other bits that you don't think of when building a truck. A complete vehicle makes the whole thing easier to transport too...

will quiz you on it at the weekend marcus ;)

Cheers

Mark

Basically I need a complete drivetrain, from engine through to axles. I need everything off both sides of the bulkhead - including dash, etc. I need the wiring loom, and I need all the other bits that you don't think of when building a truck. A complete vehicle makes the whole thing easier to transport too...

will quiz you on it at the weekend marcus wink.gif

Cheers

Mark

sounds like a plan