CSW Next Event 18th April 2010 Furley Nr Chard/Axminster

The next CSW event will be held on the 18th of April at Furley near Chard/Axminser OS Map ref: 193-269044 or ST 269044. For those of you with Sat. Nav. that only reads in longitude & Latitude figures are: N 50.83427, W 003.03983.

There are many ways to the site, but it will be sign posted from 193-280095 / ST280095/ N 50.88076, W 003.02491.

Scrutineering will start at 9.00am, driver’s briefing at 9.45 & start at 10.00, please arrive in plenty of time, so that we can start on time!!

Pre-entries received & paid in full before midnight on the 9th April will be at the "Early Bird" rate of £45, pre-entries received & paid in full before midnight on the 16th April will be at the discounted rate of £50, entries thereafter & on the day will be at the full price of £55.

For more info please email: martin@challengesouthwest.co.uk

Entry forms at http://www.challenge-south-west.co.uk/Online_Entry_form/Entry_form_page.htm

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, just to remind you that the "Early Bird" discounted entry rate ends at midnight on Friday, so get your entries in to save a tenner! This also enables us to set out the punches/sections according to the level of entrants that we know are coming.

As we're no longer with MSA we have been able to re-introduce day membership, this will cost an additional £10 & covers both the driver & crew!

Also, please can anyone that is coming and can lend a hand with the marshalling let me know?

hi, please forgive my ignorance but are these events open to spectators? I would love to watch and learn more about the challenge events.

Rich

Hi Rich, yes you would be welcome to come along and watch.

If you do manage to come along ask for me and I can tell you a bit more about it.

For more info on the locatione etc check out the website at www.challengesouthwest.co.uk

Confirmed Entries:

Frank Buddle, Intermediate

Tom Thimbleby, Standard

Phil David, Modified

James Pike, Intermediate

Ian Hawes, Standard

Jake Lloyd, Standard

Robin Jameson, Standard

Non-Confirmed entries:

Mike Hale, Standard (awaiting confirmation of crewman+membership(please let us know Mike!))

I also know that Andy Baker is intending to come + few more wouldn't hurt!!