ive gotta leak

my 110 county has got a sun roof and ive read here and at other places that they are notoriously "leaky".

but ive looked and its water tight as far as i can see.

ive pulled away some of the lining too and its bone dry. the leak is always around the passengers door and i cannot find the leak :( any ideas?

thanx in advance.

my 110 county has got a sun roof and ive read here and at other places that they are notoriously "leaky".

but ive looked and its water tight as far as i can see.

ive pulled away some of the lining too and its bone dry. the leak is always around the passengers door and i cannot find the leak :( any ideas?

thanx in advance.

The lateral join in the roof where it changes from sloped to flat - try some polyurethane sealant on it or Captain Tolleys Creeping Crack Cure.

If the seal has perished for the windscreen ears you will get water in that affected footwell. The rain runs down the bolts and down the bulkhead into the footwell.

Also does the water come in down the door top to the if so that tends to point to the roof joint mentioned.

Finally do you park on a bit of a side slope and its condesation froming on the sunroof due to the cold weather and happening to drp into the footwell?

Hope some of this helps