Howling Wolf Rd 1

birdy

i would agree rob but people like to moan and get things of their chest ,

, we could do with a handicap system over classes , tyre sizes etc. as we run one locker 2 winches, we might as well drop to one winch and drop down to class 3 this year and stand a chance the reason we dont is it is tough going and use the rear winch a lot for saftey lines etc.

4 classes might be nice if handi cap system wont work for HW.

So stop being a bunch of whiny Internet off-roaders and show us what you're made of!!! tongue.gif

I think the Neil asked why EX-competitors were not entering this year and was looking for a constructive answer, he asked, they answered,

On the subject of scrutineering I don't think anybody can moan or argue, they are VERY fair and offer constructive advice, and at the end of the day if a scrutineer pointed out a defect on my motor that I had overlooked as a possible health risk or a danger to anybody near to it, then I think I should be shakeing his hand for saving me a possible misshap.

There are a set of regs that were written for safety and everybodys welfare, they are easy to read and understand and should be adhered to, it's not rocket science.

See you at the weekend.

Be ready

I have been advised by KORC that the cafe will not be open this coming weekend, therefore all competitors are advised to ensure they are self sufficient. There is a Morrisons about 10 minutes away if you need it.

As far as all other event details are concerned they are in the club's yellow pages Newsletter which you will have received with the latest magazine.

I am not contactable by phone for the next two days but will reply to emails in the evening when possible.

I think the Neil asked why EX-competitors were not entering this year and was looking for a constructive answer, he asked, they answered,

On the subject of scrutineering I don't think anybody can moan or argue, they are VERY fair and offer constructive advice, and at the end of the day if a scrutineer pointed out a defect on my motor that I had overlooked as a possible health risk or a danger to anybody near to it, then I think I should be shakeing his hand for saving me a possible misshap.

There are a set of regs that were written for safety and everybodys welfare, they are easy to read and understand and should be adhered to, it's not rocket science.

See you at the weekend.

Be ready

i really do think that snorkels should be tested at scrutineering......saves misshaps expecially after being so cocky about not having to do anything to it mid-week :P:P:P

dan

Boothy I shall be there on Sun, camera in hand and looking for your beaming face! Is there a start time for Sunday? 9 or 10?

is that to make sure you get some action pics before he goes swimming at 1100hr?

is that to make sure you get some action pics before he goes swimming at 1100hr?

Maybeeeeeeeee. I'm a bit worried I might miss all the action as I can't get there on sat night! Still Boothy has all night to fix it! Perhaps I should bring my car with me as a spare for him......... Do we know the start time? I'm thinking 9 as everyone will be there?