Rear Main lights

harry01

Hello happy campers!

I've got a similar problem but with my reversing lights!

I was filling up with fuel the other night and my girlfriend pointed out that my reversing lights weren't coming on. I figured get some new bulbs. Off to Halfords I trot.

I just put them in, both sides, changed it all and checked all of the lighting fuses. All fine. Checked to see if they were working with my dear mother behind me - nowt. No lights coming on. So the fuse isn't popped, and the bulbs are all good....what else could it be? Have I missed some critical piece of information?

Help welcome (I'm awful with electrics)

I'd guess your reverse light switch... however, you're hijacking the original thread. I've no idea how to help the "no rear lights" problem though, although do you mean the ones in the bumper as well as the higher level ones?

More details on the disco please. 200/300? bumper or cluster lights? brake lights too? reversing lights? indicators? is front affected? both sides, or just one? Tried plugging in a trailer if you have one

There's plenty of people with a phenomenal knowledge base on the forum, but you'll get answers much quicker by providing as much info as you possibly can to start with. :-)

Chris.

I'd guess your reverse light switch... however, you're hijacking the original thread. I've no idea how to help the "no rear lights" problem though, although do you mean the ones in the bumper as well as the higher level ones?

The ones in the bumper are fine just the high rise ones

are the front side lights working? they should be on the same circuit as the rear ones, if they aren't then the switch is a possibility. you need a multi meter and circuit diagram really.

All the other lights are working its just the rear high rise ones that aren't.

cheers