Ralph have i got this right? item 12 is part no MWC1820 but what is item 14? Does that not show a rear capping? Also, is there not a panel that goes between MWC1820 and the sill? Because its this that has the big hole.. Basically two bolt holes have become one huuuuuge one :(

Ralph have i got this right? item 12 is part no MWC1820 but what is item 14? Does that not show a rear capping? Also, is there not a panel that goes between MWC1820 and the sill? Because its this that has the big hole.. Basically two bolt holes have become one huuuuuge one :(

Sorry forget item 14, item 12 fits behind the panel where the door lock striker attaches,

I think the bit that fills in between item 12 & sill is actually part of the seatbox.

have a look at the time lapse video in this thread to see how it fits together http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=52621

Sorry forget item 14, item 12 fits behind the panel where the door lock striker attaches,

I think the bit that fills in between item 12 & sill is actually part of the seatbox.

have a look at the time lapse video in this thread to see how it fits together http://forums.lr4x4.com/index.php?showtopic=52621

The panel where the door lock striker attaches - can i buy this panel or is part of the tub itself as its practically non-existant on mine.. Sorry for all the questions Ralph

The panel where the door lock striker attaches - can i buy this panel or is part of the tub itself as its practically non-existant on mine.. Sorry for all the questions Ralph

i Think it's part of the side panel, can't find it as a seperate part in the parts book. if the spare tub one is in good order you maybe able to swap them over.