Time well spent

leeds

I was making some enquires in where to obtain tyre pliers/bead breakers some time back. Petergg (thanks Pete) pointed me in the direction of Chris at BOAB. Basically since I have never repaired an offroad tyre he wanted to give me instructions in how to break the beads and repair punctures with the kits he sells.

So off I trundled for an afternoon’s lesson with Uncle Chris. It was time very well spent! Lots of hand on instructions with lots of useful tips. A very knowledgeable, helpful guy who not only knows the kit he sells, but loves and drives land rovers the way that are meant to be driven, i.e. in places like the Simpson Desert in Oz!

So if you are after, tyre repair kits, on board compressors, roof tents (he is importer of a lot of Oz gear) contact Boab at www.boab.biz

Well worth sticking that address in your favourites folks

Regards

Leeds

PS Plenty of tea/coffee and cake on offer all afternoon. Only problem is you have to make it yourself!!! [tongue]