disco 200 conversion

hi there having a disco 200 tdi conversion i would like to replace the exhaust on to my new chassis before i put the body work back on what i want to know which exhaust would be best to use a defender 200 or stick with original 2.5 turbo one if a 200 one how does it fasten on to the chassis ie which exhaust brackets would i need to use

hi, when i did my disco 200tdi conversion to d90 i used down pipe off disco and cut the flange off the end of exhaust box leaving enough on, to weld a flange from a disco pipe back on the exhaust box and used all the back end of td exhaust pipe that all the brackets fit ;):) defender dinky

hi there having a disco 200 tdi conversion i would like to replace the exhaust on to my new chassis before i put the body work back on what i want to know which exhaust would be best to use a defender 200 or stick with original 2.5 turbo one if a 200 one how does it fasten on to the chassis ie which exhaust brackets would i need to use

My friend used a "Steve Parker Exhaust kit" and I used a similar kit, both from a certain internet auction site, and they have both worked well.

It really does depend if you want an 'out of the box' solution by spending some money, or saving the money and doing a conversion yourself.

I used a steve parker conversion kit.

was a 2.5 N/A now running a 200TDI.

it was all easy to put on, the guys at steve parker are easy to deal with etc. its a bit pricey, but does save a lot of F****** about etc..

depends on your budget and how much time you have.

jase

I used the TD pipes just cut off the flange and add to the down pipe everbody is useing. But I've been told you can use all the Tdi pipe work(not the down pipe).

Mine is on it's way out so I'm going to cut up a disco exhaust and make it fit the 90.