strata florida

p5700

Callin all the ladies and gents! does anyone fancy a day of offroading up strata florida? ive done this route 3times and want to go up this bank holiday monday. I think its the best one ive ever done, ive got a LR 90 with a few mods.

Monday April 5th?

Watch the water height, I've heard it can be dangerous when high.

Also I had also heard that it did have a TRO on it, can't remember any details.

thanks, will see what the water's like first, if its to high then i wont attempt it, i have some os maps of the area so could have a nose at some others, fingers crossed

NO TRO on it AFAIK. But you right about the water level. With all this rain it needs a lot of care or missing.

Paul

thanks paul, will have to see what the waters like first, if its to bad i wont risk it. Andy

Don't want to preach or teach granny to suck eggs, but please keep to the track. We went towards end of feb and there are a number of 'extra' tracks entering the stream/river early, leaving late etc .. a couple, obviously marked with red/white tape, ripped down and driven over. I guess it wouldn't take much more for TRO's to get served ... and with good reason.

Don't want to preach or teach granny to suck eggs, but please keep to the track. We went towards end of feb and there are a number of 'extra' tracks entering the stream/river early, leaving late etc .. a couple, obviously marked with red/white tape, ripped down and driven over. I guess it wouldn't take much more for TRO's to get served ... and with good reason.

just got back now, had a fab day out :) had a puncture but it was still a brill day out, fabulouse scenery and 1 very helpfull and frendly farmer that helped me, saw what you mean by people going off track and driving over red tape, why do some people find the need 2 do things like that and ruin it 4 every1 else is beond me, when you can go 2 pay and play sites and trash in the mud as much as their heart desiers.