theiving little scroats!!

myzeneye

fitted some nice little team heko wind deflectors on the windows of our freelander last week, very good indeed, only £30 quid on ebay, looked nice on the car, work well for cutting out wind noise and were simple to fit...

well, i guess with simple to fit comes simple to remove !!!!

they were on the car one exactly one bleedin week before some low life thought they'd help themselves to them...

you cant have nothing.

yep, I just had my light bar nicked off my disco last night, they unbolted it and cut all the wires. Had 6 ring spots and a CB ariel on it. They know that they will never be found or traced, and even if they are found with it, there isn't much of a way of proving its not theirs.

At least they didn't nab the winch....yet

little scumbags.

i got a golfball thru my tailgate window on easter sunday, while i was driving with my toddler in the back.

a garage i go to had a subaru in, someone cut off a stainless steel exhaust with all the trimmings in a tesco carpark, they sliced it from the front end and unhooked it then walked away with the whole lot.

the better it looks, the more damage they 'have' to cause :angry: