Re-chassis...'kit'.....

HI, was talking to a mate on sunday, and he reckons there is a frim who offer a kit of the biots you might need when swapping a defender onto a new chassis..... does anyone know if there is a firm doing such a thing.... sounds like a damn fine idea..!!!

I'm not ahuge buyer of magazines.... hence i've not seen any ads for these things...

Cheers.

When I phoned someone-perhaps it was LRFasteners it struck me as being a tadge expensive for the quote I got for doing my 90 what I did was go and get a selection of nyloc nut's bolt's and washers that I knew would be the ones I'd need and then cracked on but what you may also find as I did is that you will have to go back a few times to get more of one or another size to complete the chassis swap as you can't predict them all as much as a list would be great-when I did my chassis swap a few years ago I had to play it by ear and as I said go back and forth to the fastner place-I used a company on my local trading estate in Frome called peter abbot west-nothing to with them apart from that they had everything I wanted to do the job means I could buy in bulk and save a few quid

HTH

John