Painting options

Hi

after a bit of advice please.

my defender is looking a bit tired and needs to be be freshened up a tad.

question - what is the best way to paint the 90 using coniston green enamel paint for someone who does'nt have the facilities to spray paint or even know how to spray paint?

thanks

I've just brush / roller painted my project 90 with GESpaint 1k brushable synthetic paint with very good results. I know they only have a limited colour range, but do a few of the land rover standard colours (blues, greens, creams etc) All done with a 1" brush around the fiddly bits and 4" foam rollers on the flat pannels. I used 5 ltrs to do 2 coats on both sides of every pannel at a cost of about £60

thanks for the reply.

the finish on your 90 looks great. does the paint flow easily? it just looks to good to be true :D

i need to get a top o/s corner on the bulkhead fixed before i paint, i am hoping to get it done outside once the weather warms up a tad.

can you advise how long it takes to dry?

regards