SLRC Mannington playday

jules

• 2 weeks later...

I will be there, I haver also acquired one of them winchy things, so hopefully wont need to be recovered by other peoplerolleyes.gif

Dan

Dan i think you missed something out there it should have read

I will be there, I haver also acquired one of them winchy things, so hopefully wont need to be recovered by most other people

:P

should mean my alternator gets an easier day out!

Dave.

It was a cracking day wasn't it..

A big thanks to all the marshall for helping on the day and a special thanks Mike, Ash and a member who I can't remember his name that helped me in a good two hour recovery which involved me digging the whole truck out by hand, two plamsa lines snaping and a bent rear wing but she drove out on all four wheels in the end.rolleyes.gif

Despite the site being fairly small it was a good day out! The suzukis are great to watch they just bounce all over the place and then fall over :lol:

Where abouts did you get stuck jules? Was it you that destroyed the bank too by trying to drive back up the way you came Down? :P

Dave