can I see your stick?

if you havent got one, probably worth getting a couple of gas struts from Your Mum's Car a local scrappy? I love the ones on mine smile.gif make it so much simpler!!

Sorry Ross, Couldn't resist editing your reply!!biggrin.gif

90 parts book -- page 825 the bracket for the prop hinge is part of the bonnet.

Hi Western, thank you for the link but it only had 130 pages? I think I have seen the page you mean but it only shows what the arm looks like and the fittings it uses, i need to see where it fits on the wing, i have tried where I think but it would be in the way of the expansion tank for the radiator when the bonnet shuts? as I said their was never one under the bonnet and the only obvious fixin point i can see is on the bonnet, i need the location of the bottom on the wing?, front panel?, etc

Cheers

Paul

Hi Western, thank you for the link but it only had 130 pages? I think I have seen the page you mean but it only shows what the arm looks like and the fittings it uses, i need to see where it fits on the wing, i have tried where I think but it would be in the way of the expansion tank for the radiator when the bonnet shuts? as I said their was never one under the bonnet and the only obvious fixin point i can see is on the bonnet, i need the location of the bottom on the wing?, front panel?, etc

Cheers

Paul

regarding the previous page the 825 refers to the actual parts book page, not the number of pages that Acrobat reader says in the box next to the up/down arrows, [using that bit you need page 32 of 130] :D

the bottom attachment for the folding bonnet stay is the right hand radiator top mounting bracket.the one pice stay fits in the rond hole in the vehicles right hand end of the bonnet catch panel,

item 11 page 664, cooling system is the bracket concerned,