Challenge truck insurance

Having a nightmare getting insured in the UK. Mods without time cost add up to 18k. Trying to get an agreed value of 15k but no success. Best is "they will pay out an average of similar vehicles" but there are not many challenge trucks with portals to this spec. Any idea's. Not Adrian Flux as they said the above. Some companies will not cover winches which is bo**cks.

Sorry if you see this elsewhere.

Having a nightmare getting insured in the UK. Mods without time cost add up to 18k. Trying to get an agreed value of 15k but no success. Best is "they will pay out an average of similar vehicles" but there are not many challenge trucks with portals to this spec. Any idea's. Not Adrian Flux as they said the above. Some companies will not cover winches which is bo**cks.

Sorry if you see this elsewhere.

Good luck alan - same story as that, get a shotgun licence and dont sleep

All mine racer's and the challenge truck are with Snow ball/secure direct you need to ask for the modified people to talk to they will insure any mod and have a agreed value system that I put mine for about 10k but any more the assessore comes and has a look.

they have always been very good with my trucks.

Never clamed but don't want to so there happy and so am I.

All mine racer's and the challenge truck are with Snow ball/secure direct you need to ask for the modified people to talk to they will insure any mod and have a agreed value system that I put mine for about 10k but any more the assessore comes and has a look.

they have always been very good with my trucks.

Never clamed but don't want to so there happy and so am I.

Try these.

http://www.greenlightinsurance.com/

Paul