Viscous Fan Spanner

stumonkey17

Just a very quick note to mention that whilst working on a friends BMW recently I needed a 32mm offset spanner for the viscous fan. I knew that this was the same size as the one I would need for removing the fan on the 200TDi that I have waiting to go into my series. I had read previously of people hunting to try to find these but found that they are actually sold in Halfords for £11.99.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_214258_langId_-1_categoryId_165469

Might save a couple of people the hastle of looking to hard if they need to get one. Big plus for me was that my friend had to buy one so it's now available for me to use when I need it!

Just a very quick note to mention that whilst working on a friends BMW recently I needed a 32mm offset spanner for the viscous fan. I knew that this was the same size as the one I would need for removing the fan on the 200TDi that I have waiting to go into my series. I had read previously of people hunting to try to find these but found that they are actually sold in Halfords for £11.99.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_214258_langId_-1_categoryId_165469

Might save a couple of people the hastle of looking to hard if they need to get one. Big plus for me was that my friend had to buy one so it's now available for me to use when I need it!

I have the same one.

One point of warning. It is marked left hand and right hand thread for the two different sizes. This seems to be the opposite way around the Landrover stuff, 200Tdi, Serp V8.

Guess how I found out? :rolleyes: