Tray back

Tray Back, what are the options?

I Know North 4x4 make them who else does.- I think if you add on there rear winch tray. it becomes quiet costly.

Whitbread off-road do tray back kit, has anyone experienced any of these? i have his roll cage with north challenge wings. all equally good products.

im looking at fitting it all myself so the west mid4x4 one is out of the question.

any ideas ?

North Off Road all the way.

There cages have saved my life! 14 rolls to date with there tube work and still going strong. I am off there this weekend to drop my new car off for there new MSA cage! In preperation to race the Dresden - Breslau.

Dan

hi crossaxle 4x4 will fold 1,look on picks on howling wolf round 1,the very white car (no29),all tubework other than cage made was made by paul dunn,iv been over in his cages before and thay dont bend.where u from?,as hes close to walters arena in wales.

North Off Road all the way.

There cages have saved my life! 14 rolls to date with there tube work and still going strong. I am off there this weekend to drop my new car off for there new MSA cage! In preperation to race the Dresden - Breslau.

Dan

14 Rolls to date! - Perhaps you should put some wheels on your roof Dan! :lol: