Parts references

Hi, i need some reference parts for paddocks.The parts are for a defender 90 300tdi de 94

I need somebody to cnfirme if the references are corrects, and there are parts that dont have references....so im asking you the references for those parts...

Here goes the list...

A-Frame - Bush ntc1773*2

A-Frame Ball ANR1799

2 x Tie-rod tube end (track rod end) - Lemforder

Part No. RTC5869G

1 x Track rod end - LH thread (Lemforder - O.E.M.)

Part No. RTC5870G

I need 4 wheel bearing and two seal...can you tell me wich are the references...

2 x Panhard rod bush - front axle

Part No. ANR3410

What are the diferences between these and

these Panhard rod bush (Metalastik - OE) - front axle

Part No. ANR3410G

2 x UJ for front prop (HARDY SPICER) from CA252579 to 1A612404 4 cyl and from CA254407 to 1A612404 V8

Part No. RTC3291HS

I need help for finding the reference for diff seals....

The chassis is an MA,,,,

Anything with a G at the end of it is apparently genuine-and you should've put this into the parts numbers request section of the forum an adult(alledgedly :P ) will be along to shift it to it's correct place and no doubt someone will answer your questions

Thks, but there is a problem...the bearing rtc3429 doesnt exist in paddocks page....and the hub too...

for changing the wheel beraring i need 2 of these frc8222 (seal) and 4 of this STC4382(wheel bearing ).

And the diff seal is this ftc5258.

Am i right?

LRSeries has a better choice of parts than paddocks IMHO.

The LR Series website is certainly a better tool for identifying parts than the Paddocks site, but I think Paddocks actually hold more stock. Paddocks' site only seems to list the common items for which they hold stock but IME they also hold stock of many more obscure items which don't come up if you use their on line catalogue. The only way to be sure whether or not they have an item is to ring them.

I called into Paddocks today to see if I could solve the R380 chassis mount problem and I see that they have just had the frame for a 1000 sq ft more warehouse space erected.

Nick.

Thks, but there is a problem...the bearing rtc3429 doesnt exist in paddocks page....and the hub too...

for changing the wheel beraring i need 2 of these frc8222 (seal) and 4 of this STC4382(wheel bearing ).

And the diff seal is this ftc5258.

Am i right?

RTC3429 or STC4382 supersedes RTC3429

FRC8222

FTC5258

we do have a dedicated sub forum for Requests for Part Numbers