Where Da Ya Live!

cols110

Hi all new to the forum got the link through alt fan landrover newsgroup.

Plenty to read through here.

I am in Melton just west of Melbourne Vic.

smil2921

98 disco tdi 300 auto

Hey, glad you found us and welcome. I used to use usenet a lot more in the past and it was good to go back and see many of the same names where still there.

You'll find the bunch pretty friendly here and maybe some faces you already know.

Hi all new to the forum got the link through alt fan landrover newsgroup.

Plenty to read through here.

I am in Melton just west of Melbourne Vic.

smil2921

98 disco tdi 300 auto

G`day mate, welcome aboard, glad you found your way here. :D

As Trev mentioned previously, we`re mostly a friendly bunch here.

If you have a few decent picture`s of your Disco, throw em on the "What Da Ya Drive" thread. B)

Ali, glad to see you finally made it to OZ, make sure you keep us up to date with how you go getting your 90 thru customs.

When do you head off on your trip.

mmmm 90 arrived yesterday, but due to a new computor system at custom (which is carp and does not work) there is a back log and they recon it is going to take 4 weeks to clear the car and our stuff from customs. BUGGER

:angry:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

G`day Blythe and Farnakle,

Welcome aboard, glad you found the place, hope you stick around for a while, we`re a friendly bunch in here, its not the most active part of the forum, but hopefully over time we can change that.

Make sure you check out the other parts of the forum, there are some great tech people onboard, who should be able to answer most of your questions.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I spose I`d better update our location.

We decided to trade in the miserble winters of the UK for the heat of Dubai. :D

We hav`nt made it all the way back to Australia yet, but it is a hell of a lot closer than the UK.

If anyone is passing thru here, make sure you drop us a line and look us up.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Congratulations mate, keep us updated on how you get on in NZ. :D

Loving it so far is the answer. Only been here a few weeks but loving it immensely.

Just pining for a Rangie at the moment. Am also loving the fact that the ones I have seen compared to the UK examples show VERY little rust! :D

Loving it so far is the answer. Only been here a few weeks but loving it immensely.

Just pining for a Rangie at the moment. Am also loving the fact that the ones I have seen compared to the UK examples show VERY little rust! :D

:D:D:D know what you mean . The first one i saw in Brisbane i thought was a mint one. No rust at all compaired to UK ones. Then after looking at a few i found they were all like that :)