Stolen Landie

Hi All

Bad News, Yet an other Landie, my Landie my Athena has been stolen form my drive last at 01.20am she's a 90 2.TD 23 years old, white hood with windows new paddock bench seats in the back, the back door has tier on it the door it self is a hammerite bright blue compared to the rest of the landie which is dark blue, passenger side door has had a knock which looks a crinkled just below the window, she has odd tiers 235/75 on the front and 235/85 on the back!

Please if you see her let me and please please make ur Landies safe

Cheers All

Dan :(:angry:

Where did it get taken from? and a registration number may help, there is also a thread on the international section of the forum about stolen land rovers and we do have a couple of the police on here that you maybe able to get in touch with on here if your in they're are so to speak

hth

John

Hi John

It was nicked from Sheffield and the Reg is D109 RUX, if they intend to keep it they will need to repair the fuel problem on the Landie, as they will only be able to go 50mph and there was no fuel in her so they would have to a petrol station first!

Dan