New ARB toy

reads90

Nope, sorry that 'orrible

Much prefer the old ARB bumper you had years back on your 90 Ali

that is just OTT and fugly IMVHO

Nige

Yeah have to agree with you

And i have those old style ones on both my 90 and 110 and no plans to upgrade to the new one

Looks like a well built product from ARB as always but how can they call this a "Close fitting design retains maximum

approach angle"

It massive & sticks out the front loads

Yeah but they are designed for touring and not winch challenging. And when touring approach angle is not that important

Lovely... a must for the trip to the super marketwink.gif

how much AUS $ ?

Believe me, round here in NW Oz, a trip to the supermarket could very well require the protection of an ARB bumper.

In the UK, it's just errant pedestrians not looking where they're going.biggrin.gif

I do agree it's fugly, though. There's loads of manufacturers of this type of product, so you'd have thought ARB would try to make it look attractive.

Yeah but they are designed for touring and not winch challenging. And when touring approach angle is not that important

Aww, my mistake...the rock bumper is made by Warn, not ARB.

The spec sheet doesn't mention the weight. I have same type of ARB bumper on my Disco and it weighs a ton! Solid bit of kit though!

I heard that the front eyes on these ARB's shouldn't be used for recovery points. I wonder how many people knew that?

Its illegal to buy one in the UK anyway due to the nanny state commy barstuards that some call a government.

Ilike my one and yes it stick our loads but it protects the front when I do silly things like this in my 110.

post-312-127231063657_thumb.jpg

Its illegal to buy one in the UK anyway due to the nanny state commy barstuards that some call a government.

Oh yeah forgot about that

They will keep doing the old one but not that it matters to you lot as you can't get them anyway :D:D:D

No big waste in my opinion, looks like one has crashed into a climbing frame!

I'm a fan of the 'standard' single bull-bar :)

The thing is out here in Aus you need somthing that looks like a RSJ attc to the front of your truck because the Devon and scrapiron ones won't help at all when a roo hits the front of your car and belive me you will hit one , one day