Coil Springs Advice

SolihullBeast

After Many topics and a lot of thought I have decided to remove my 2 inch lift on my discovery 200tdi, as it will essentially be used on the road for 80% time now. And I am considering the following options

1. Refitting the old springs(factory fitted genuine land rover, 1993)

2. Fitting new pattern part springs

3. Fitting brand new genuine land rover springs

I have a few questions; is the case that older springs sag badly on discovery's as they are heavy?

and I have heard that non-genuine springs begin to sag quite quickly?

Is it worth getting new genuine springs for the sake of handling? Is there a noticeable difference?

Which options would people recommend?

Additionally I will be removing 4 Heavy duty +2" terrafirma coil springs, do these have a second hand value? they have only been fitted to the vehicle for half a year, so are not particularly old, or do they depreciate as fast as the vehicle!?

I hope this is not a labored topic, I did search the forum and have spoken to a few people but some more input would be great

Cheers

Sam

Just had a look at these

http://www.paddockspares.com/pp/OFF%5FROAD/Coil%5FSprings%5Fand%5FKits/Britpart%5FStandard%5FHeight%5FYellow%5FCoil%5FSprings%5F%28pair%29%5F%2D%5FFront%5F225lbs%2Finch.html

any thoughts?

I have heard people refer to britpart as "****part"! should I be careful?