tow bar parts list

Can anyone of you gentlemen provide me with a list of parts and a design of the towbar mounted on a Defender 110 of 1995? I'm looking for example for the sizes of all the bolts and the method to mount it to the rear cross member. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone of you gentlemen provide me with a list of parts and a design of the towbar mounted on a Defender 110 of 1995? I'm looking for example for the sizes of all the bolts and the method to mount it to the rear cross member. Thanks in advance.

If you go onto the Witter Towbars website you can view the fitting instructions for their bar which gives you a list of all nuts & bolts and their location.

click here & scroll to pages 1050 & 1051 [acrobat reader pages 141 & 142 of 166] shows the standard fit fixed non adjustable towbar, item 1 bolts to underside of rear cross member, arms item 2 go forward to the transport tiedown rings bolt holes on the rear chassis inner vertical face.

No sorry does not look familiar. Thanks anyway.

No sorry does not look familiar. Thanks anyway.

the 110 bracket fits in the same way.

90 degree angle bolted to underside of rear crossmember, tow hitch drop plate bolted to rear face of rear crossmember & angle, 2 bracing arms from drop plate to chassis tiedown point bolt holes.

Witter adjustable height with link to fitting guide in the Towbar Fitting Instructions as a .pdf file