New Members

Les Henson

Well since 'that' magazine forums closed, the members of this one has pretty-much doubled.

422 as of 10:30pm this wed evening. Very impressive too, and a lot of new names that I don't recognise from the old site.

Earlier today there were a total of 60 members online, which is the current record. I can't believe you all have the same job as Mark90. :P

Les. :D

Maybe we should all have changed our names to Les to make it easier for the poor man (Mr. Green) :):)

Though I can't see him making the effort since he apparently didn't make the effort to read the Dark Side to really see what was going on. :rolleyes:

Real Land Rover entusiasts don't have real jobs ;)

Good work gentlemen :D

Well since 'that' magazine forums closed, the members of this one has pretty-much doubled.

422 as of 10:30pm this wed evening. Very impressive too, and a lot of new names that I don't recognise from the old site.

The amount on-line are normally a better indicator of forum membership than the member figures

I just had a quick look and already out of those 400 plus you have 120 who've never posted anything..and closer to 200 with 1 post or less..

The amount on-line are normally a better indicator of forum membership than the member figures

I just had a quick look and already out of those 400 plus you have 120 who've never posted anything..and closer to 200 with 1 post or less..

Welcome to all new members;

Personally numbers mean dick all to me......its the content that counts !!

thats the thing that means I either burn to a crisp, get drenched or freeze off three VERY important friends :D so that those of you who use public transport into london get there on time..... :rolleyes: or not devil.gif or as in the case today all "blinking"three :angry:

We've got a little way to go before we catch up with Pirate 4x4 though :unsure:

Threads: 290,773

Members: 52,429

Most ever online: 1298!

Quite a site, not really looked at it before :o

Yes, Pirate is quite a site populated with a fair share of arrogant, monied spoiled brats.....

Try posting something in there without paying homage to the "newbie" section :)

You better have your surplus air force firefighter suit on :) :)

Oi stop raining on the parade!! Just cus you have thosands of nornal people and ColintheCop on your forum B)