300tdi Hydraulic PTO - will this fit?

• 1 month later...

Where can I get one of these?

I have been looking up and down the web. The only one I can find is firstfour.co.uk They sell a PTO for LT230 for 295 pounds. Add shipping to South Africa makes it a bit expensive.

Any idea where secondhand ones can be found apart from ebay? I am already keeping an eye there

Thanks

I found something that is in Cheltenham Gloucestershire (spelling?)

PTO, drive shafts and mechanical winch in an integrated bumper. Not Hydraulic as I hoped, but that can be delt with.

My only problem is to get a shipping quote. UPS does not know where Cheltenham is, and DHL's site is unfathomable

What would be teh best way of moving a 200kg crate of metal to Pretoria South Africa that will not the better part of arms and legs??

I use http://www.interparcel.com/ for UK parcels, and once to go International from UK to Ceylon.

On that occasion one of the options offered to me by Interparcel was DHL, which is the carrier the people in Ceylon preferred. The cost via Interparcel was a lot less than I was quoted when going directly to DHL.

HTH

What would be teh best way of moving a 200kg crate of metal to Pretoria South Africa that will not the better part of arms and legs??

Just mount it on an overland vehicle. Might be usefull on the way to South Africa. ;) You only have to find someone who's travelling that way...

Just mount it on an overland vehicle. Might be usefull on the way to South Africa. ;) You only have to find someone who's travelling that way...

Now that is a splendid plan

Any takers?

Some of your fellow countrymen did just that for the Fifa cup. They painted all their cars orange.

Salute!

How hard is it going to be converting a series PTO for an LT 230?

Only a little more work than making a new one from scratch.

If you just want to run a hydraulic system then maybe an engine driven pump is a better bet.

I got one for 250 pounds Looks like it has an output wit a flange for a UV jointed shaft.

This seems a bit steep, since there are complete H4 Superwinch including bumper, pto and shafts on ebay for less than that.

The guy bought it for 370quid, and actually want 300.

Would you guys agree that is too much for a used PTO?