Vertical window channel

Hi all just a quick question.

On my 1991 90 the window has dropped out of the channeling and on taking the door card off and having a look-see I have found the bottom half of the vetical channeling rotten on both sides. It looks to me to be the same channeling as on series vehicles, can anyone confirm this for me? Cant find a listing for Defender channeling.

Thanks

Neil

I'm pretty sure it is, I got some once for a SIIa I had and there was no distinction between models, same stuff for the rear window channels too I believe.

Biggest problems you might face here is firstly getting the old one out and then to find something to attach the new one to.

I'm pretty sure it is, I got some once for a SIIa I had and there was no distinction between models, same stuff for the rear window channels too I believe.

Biggest problems you might face here is firstly getting the old one out and then to find something to attach the new one to.

Doesnt look too bad a job to be honest,think they will mostly fall out!

Bound to have to drill out a couple of screws though and there's still plenty of metal left for refitting too. ;)

Thanks for the info guys, and thanks Ralph for the parts list i should of looked there 1st!

I recently saw a post on this, I think it was in the series forum.

It had a link to company that sold these channels and instructions on how to do it.

i think it was the Land Rover Owners club.

I'll have a search around and see if I can find it again.