Brake bleed nipples...

monkeyb0y

Hi All,

desperately need some help with sourcing a set of 4 for my disco tdi 300 - N plate..ive overhauled all 4 calipers but the nipples are unusable..

A couple of local factors cant help, and on a search on ebay, i cant see anything under discovery bleed nipples??.

I did buy some for 99p for a series landrover which was a small gamble but they dont fit (if anyone wants them let me know!)..

If anyone can provide a link - or tell me dimesions im looking for so i can try under this on ebay - id be absolutely greatfull!..

I dont really want to travel too far to obtain some, so mail order would be preffered...

Its a standard spec disco - with no ABS i believe...

Thanks

Rich

Hi All,

desperately need some help with sourcing a set of 4 for my disco tdi 300 - N plate..ive overhauled all 4 calipers but the nipples are unusable..

A couple of local factors cant help, and on a search on ebay, i cant see anything under discovery bleed nipples??.

I did buy some for 99p for a series landrover which was a small gamble but they dont fit (if anyone wants them let me know!)..

If anyone can provide a link - or tell me dimesions im looking for so i can try under this on ebay - id be absolutely greatfull!..

I dont really want to travel too far to obtain some, so mail order would be preffered...

Its a standard spec disco - with no ABS i believe...

Thanks

Rich

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/Item--i-RTC1526

Pop over to your local auto factors. The thread should be M10x1.0, that's what the tube nuts are anyway, so I'd be surprised if they're different.

Like these

I bought 10 tube nuts @25p ea last week so I can't see bleed nipples being anywhere near what Rimmers are charging. If you have callipers with dual circuits (front) you may need 3 per calliper.