Wing top Snorkel

Hi,

I am after a snorkel to fit to my TD5 90. I have a North Off Road cage fitted and am after one that goes through the vent on the top of the wing. I will also need one the same on the other side as i want my heater to work (unlike in my old 90)

Any idea where to get them from/who can make one. Would like one made from one solid piece if i can, but all depends on price.

Thanks,

Pete

Be Prepared for cost, I have a Mantec Snorkel for my 110 TD5, -RC on the end of the part number added £50, for a pipe welded at a diffrent angle and some roll cage clips!!!!

I struggled to find a Roll cage snorkel as I didn't want to cut my wing, and even considered talking to Scrapiorn at one point!!! (it got that bad honestly!!) you may have more luck, although mine is connected to the side vent not the top of the wing also.

Jason.

Have you tried asking North Off Road?.

They may not list one but you can't be the first person to want a snorkel with one of there cages.

I found them very helpfull when I spoke to them so if they cannot supply one which fits well they maybe able to point you in the right direction. After all they know the shape and dimensions of the cage!.

Not an easy thing for manufactures to make as beside the normal huge tolerances for all LR's no two roll cages are the same and many are one off's in terms of cage and engine with all sorts of other mods as well.

I have looked into this as I have a safety Devices roll cage on my 90. Southdown make them for rollcages, Southdown is great quality they sell thier slight seconds on ebay, if you type this number into the search box you will find a kit but, look at there other items to. 310184677927

I was looking around like yourself finally found it was easiest to use a local stainless exhaust shop

they are happy to knock up whatever i want however i want it im just going for stainless pipe out of the wing top and then either a mushroom or a K&N on the end

Im using www.tonybanks.co.uk if thats of any help to you

all the best

James