RRC Electric Sunroof into Defender - Possible?

Hi,

I have a '89 90 with a Sunroof (that leaks in the Winter).

I have been toying with the idea of getting a new roof without an aperture for a Sunroof, cos everyone is fed up of it leaking, especially when the temp. is below 0.

However, I've just had a thought...go steady you might say, but, I have a RRC Vogue SE sat on my drive that I am currently breaking and obviously it has an electric sunroof that works!

My question is, do you think I could put this in the 90? I'm assuming it is the same size and everything and it shouldn't leak, plus it is electric (my mate is an electrician...should be pretty simple to wire up?)!

Your thoughts please...anyone done this already? Not too sure how it would work with my headlining, but I'll get to that hurdle later...

Thanks

doubt it will work, simply because the RR roof is flat & the Defender roof above the front seats is angled, so the glass panel won't have anywhere to slide into. IIRC on a RR the glass panel drops & slides inside the roof/headliner gap.