Truck Pictures Wanted

A bit of a crisis in the wonga department means I can't afford the Cooper ST's I was going to get.

The only option in my price range looks like General AT2's - 245/70R16. Whilst not being known for being a style victim, I don't want the truck to look 'girly'.

Has anybody got 245/70R16's on their truck? And if so could you post a piccy or two for consideration?

Thanks in anticipation.

Dave.

:o , :huh: , :blink: , <_< - well guess that settles it then - 255/85R16 it is - best save some pennies.

Any other suggestions for 6.5x16 rims (got to use them as just had powdercoated!)?

Thanks for the picture H - it really does speak a thousand words!

what u want is a set of insa turbo special track 265/75 r16 these will get u out of anything while looking mean as hell and are well big, they only cost 80 bucks a piece so price is good . I got um on my 90 they been on there about a year and they still have loads of tred left on them. I use the 90 every day as it is my main car/ landy. Cant fault them for price, the ability 2 get u out of the deepest mud and shear mean looking.

Edited by Miserableolgit
new user posts are approved before they are made visible so you only need to submit your post once.

Would love to put 265's on but they wont fit my 6.5 rims.

Whilst not wanting to question your manhood - Surely 235's will be far to skinny - got any pictures (of 235's not your manhood!)?

gonna get flamed for that one :ph34r: