Dear Mods (again)

pugwash

Yesterday i post a post about posts being deleted.

this morning i get up to find my post has been deleted?

now either some of the mods are taking the tiddle (which admittedly would be quite amusing) or you guys aren't really listening to what a fair few of us are saying.

please let me know which it is, and why the post was deleted and not locked (as i had noticed it had been at some point last night- which was fine with me!)

DOH

sorry Tony and mods, my mistake ,

Both Paul (Challis) and I looked for it this morning and didn't see it, and thought it had been deleted.

Perhaps a touch of paranoia (unless you have just re-instated the thread of course!)

DOH

sorry Tony and mods, my mistake ,

Both Paul (Challis) and I looked for it this morning and didn't see it, and thought it had been deleted.

Perhaps a touch of paranoia (unless you have just re-instated the thread of course!)

I couldn't find it about 30 mins ago. It was there about 720 this moring as i read Mandy's reply.

I apoligise unreseverdly if i made a mistake :)

paul

Yesterday i post a post about posts being deleted.

this morning i get up to find my post has been deleted?

now either some of the mods are taking the tiddle (which admittedly would be quite amusing) or you guys aren't really listening to what a fair few of us are saying.

please let me know which it is, and why the post was deleted and not locked (as i had noticed it had been at some point last night- which was fine with me!)

Tony could delete this thread to spare your blushes... but that would not be on, would it? :D

Pin it Tony.... :D

Chris

actually i did think about asking him to do that in my first reply,

Which is exactly the sort of discussion Mr Wuffles and Tony had had about the other one before deleting it :rolleyes: No big deal, no hidden agenda, no conspiracy, just acted too hastely in good faith but without realising we all like to be vouyers on each others embarassment.

I think we are now learning that however embarrassing the thread might be to a forum member it will NOT be deleted :lol: Maybe we should consider donations to the forum gin fund kitty to get a thread removed?

Which is exactly the sort of discussion Mr Wuffles and Tony had had about the other one before deleting it :rolleyes: No big deal, no hidden agenda, no conspiracy, just acted too hastely in good faith but without realising we all like to be vouyers on each others embarassment.

I think we are now learning that however embarrassing the thread might be to a forum member it will NOT be deleted :lol: Maybe we should consider donations to the forum gin fund kitty to get a thread removed?

Tony told me that was already the case. Did he not pass on the 100 squids i sent in last time i wanted a posted deleted. :)