Jump to content

torque setting


Recommended Posts

paul i wonder if you can help with this after taking my torque convertor off the flywheel off my 4jb i have found the circular spacer behind the convertor to have snapped off round one of the mount bolt holes is there a part num for this item? or is a made up part its about 12 inch,s diameter and 2-3mm thick

thanks jason

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That's called the flex plate, they are well known for cracking.

Is it a Landrover gearbox mounted with a adaptor plate to a Isuzu engine? V8 or Tdi autobox? Do you know if that part is Landrover or Isuzu?

Uprated Landrover one here for Tdi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy