We Are Not Going Make The Birthday Bash

Guilford Dave

:angry:

I have been having a new low effort steering box made. Was promised delivery at the latest for Monday of this week. Everyday there has been a reason why it wasnt ready. .

Every time I phoned I was promised tommorrow, I told them Wed that Thursday was the absolute latest I could wait and explained about the competetion etc etc Was promised it faithfully for today. Then told late last night that it will not be ready till Friday

Cant even go else where as they have my old box. So we will have to take a rain cheque on the weekend

Gutted.

Have a good time everyone

Thanks Si,

Rob who is teaming up with Dunster Hybrid is from round here. If you could pass it on to him he will make sure It come back.

I will pop you a cheque in the post.

But I would still like to make it if I could I will know for sure at dinnertime tommorrow.

If I can collect the steering box at dinnertime tommorow get home fit it, refit the rad and oil cooler , re fit the old compressor, hopefully all the new hydralic pipes will fit with no hassle I can be on my way by 7 ish tommorrow. :P

But Murphy has been busy all week so I dont suppose he will have a day off tommorrow. :angry: