Fitting spotlights

Steve_R

Hello All!!!

I'm new to the forum, and I apologise now if this has been covered before. I have tried to use the search function but had no joy.

Tomorrow I am picking up my first Rangie, so here I am with my first question!!!

I'm more than happy with the wiring side of fitting additional lights, but, I can't work out how to mount spots to the front of the car without drilling the bumper, which I really don't want to do. I know I could go down the route of bull bars, and bolt the spots to them, but I'm not really a huge fan of bull bars.

Is there another way?!

Any advice would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Steve

Its an 1987 Classic.

I wouldn't normally worry, but my car has some kind of body kit and non standard bumpers and I would rather not damage them.

I'm not fussed where in particular they go, just on the front!!!!!

Steve

Its an 1987 Classic.

I wouldn't normally worry, but my car has some kind of body kit and non standard bumpers and I would rather not damage them.

I'm not fussed where in particular they go, just on the front!!!!!

Steve

Steve

Regardless of the bumper type, kit or standard the mounding will/should be the same in the ends of the chassis. I would suggest that you make a metal mounting bar like a mini bull bar if you like that fixes to the chassis througn the bumper mounts I did this on an old Range Rover to mount a winch under the bumper.