classic rangie respray

klaatu

hi all i was just wondering if anyone could tell me which paint would be best to respray my rangie it will be the first time i have sprayed i have a compressor and im just about to bet a spray gun i have herd there are a couple of different types i can use 2 pack being one of them is one easier to use for a begginer

i am also wanting to spray it black beluga black i believe is the range rover colour hope to here from anyone who might of tried spraying them selves any problems you might of come accross thanks steve

hi all i was just wondering if anyone could tell me which paint would be best to respray my rangie it will be the first time i have sprayed i have a compressor and im just about to bet a spray gun i have herd there are a couple of different types i can use 2 pack being one of them is one easier to use for a begginer

i am also wanting to spray it black beluga black i believe is the range rover colour hope to here from anyone who might of tried spraying them selves any problems you might of come accross thanks steve

Acrylic paint is easier to spray and is a bit more forgiving to beginners. 2 pack is a much stronger paint and will take wear and tear better but is more hazardous to paint and harder to get a good finish if you don't know what you are doing.

If you are getting a spray gun, get a gravity feed one rather than suction and this will allow you to use 2 pack if you want. The size of the spray nozzle will depend on what paint you are planning to use.