Jump to content

oil filter housing blanking plate

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I don't know what its called but i need the gasket that goes beteen the odd shaped blanking plate and the oil filter houseing thing. I think if you take the plate off you get to the oil cooler thermmostat. I'm suffering from a mega leak!

Cheers, Brian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy