300tdi drivers window moter refitting

swift 1003

i had a problem with a seized drivers side front window motor i removed the whole unit striped down the motor carefully removing the bush mounting plate i the poured a light oil down inside and let the motor stand for a few short while.

i then worked the drive back and forthe till it became free so reasembled the unit i then hooked the moter upto a charge pack and low and behold it worked i kept swoping the leads over to work the moter in both directions hey presto a working motor for free now to the problem i have now

after refiting the motor to the winder and placing it back in the door it goes up and down with ease only problem im having now is if the window goes all the way down on the auto down seting it wont come back up it just sits and does nothing can some one tell me ware im going wrong is ther a cure or am i going to have toput my hand in my pocket for a new motor