New to the forum

Fair point

still done to protect this place and its members from people allegedly here to help us.

Luckily you all don't get to see these helpful folk who also have shoes/bags and Sex videos to sell you all.

you name it we get it.

now someone working for a company working for Land Rover wanting to call themselves LandRoverUk is misleading. the same way we discourage people adopting names very similar to moderators and Admins to avoid confusion.

But point taken and Name adjusted to something not contentious and or misleading.

John we have loads of so called people wanting to join to "help us" which normally means help themselves.

so I reserve judgment.

thanks for your advice though.

Sorting out the paperwork on V5's for the LEZ would be an example of the right way to earn brownie points and a show of goodwill with existing owners

Si

One of the few perks of the Mods Job is the sex videos Dotncha know :P:rofl:

That aside Mr Wonderman hasn;t really posted much other than an intro, hopefully

we will get insight in to what exactly he / company is after, and also what benifit he / company

is / can be / will be / is to LR4x4.com.

I can't rememebr for some time a thread from a newbie saying so little that has gained so much

interest in frankly sod all content :rofl:

Right, I'm off to check the spam filters :moglite: baby :)

:)

Nig

I've been involved as a consumer in the bmw 1 series launch and the vw golf gti buyers surveys....paid to talk about what and why you buy and also your demigraphic. Nice sandwhiches aswell.

So if wunderman will contribute to the coffers i believe you have come to one of the best forums for "landrovers" and what we believe "landrovers" are about. A working utility no frills vehicle that has lasted for 27 years as a 90 / 110 etc without much change.

Don't be put off by the mods, theya re protective of there brood! So free samples, insider knowledge of the next gen defender and a loan vehicle to evaluate what it's like to roll a tdv8 downa bank!

I'm happy to trial the new swb on an extended basis and my fees are really quite modest. Would you mind feeding that back for me ;)

Good luck with your research, James, I look forward to what you've got to show us :)

Mo