Defender Panoramic Side Windows - Experience?

I looked at them when they first came onto the market, you have to remove your existing windows and bond them over the top of your sides, they are the same as VW van windows and gives you one van window. After I had looked into it I decided that actualy it would be very easy to break them crack the corner etc which woud be expensive, I also didn't like that fact that they did not cover the back window.

Jason.

the actual vision area doesn't look much different in size from the standard windows.

The whole black panel is glass, seems to me its a huge increase over the standard windows? Although it would require you cutting a bigger hole in the alloy panel i suppose.

I'm not sure i understand how they can fit both 110's and 90's though?

Arent the 90 rear panels longer?

The whole black panel is glass, seems to me its a huge increase over the standard windows? Although it would require you cutting a bigger hole in the alloy panel i suppose.

ah, that would make sense, to fit both models maybe the 'glass' panel is cutable or there are 2 versions. not sure of the look, I'll stick with the originals.

The window apture is no bigger and you don't cut anything else out, the new glass simply bonds to the ali on the outside when you have removed the window the glass sliding bit replaces your existing sliding window.

I am not sure how they would fit a 90/110 I think what they must meen is the are available for either a 90 or 110.