Challenge Trucks/Help Required

Some of you may be aware that the MudMachines Club are holding a charity event next weekend, 19th and 20th June.

The show includes an "its a knockout" style course, offroad course, live bands, bar, food court, stalls, fun fair etc etc.

As part of the saturday events we are planning to put on a small show to the public of what we do in challenge events. We have a number of trucks but some have pulled out at short notice so we are looking for 3 or 4 who are willing to attend to take part. Now i dont want people to take this the wrong way but i need people who have had experience for obvious reasons. Driving over skips/scrap cars may be involved but unsure at present.

We are also after some people who are willing to do some marshalling for the offroad course, we dont expect you to do it all day, as this wouldnt be any fun as some of you may wish to have a play yourself. this would be the sunday mainly, but need some for saturday also.

If you are willing to help out, or know of anyone who would be feel free to contact me on 07841 193027.

Regards

Cookie

I may be going blind, but I can't see any reference to a location in the country where you need people, your profile does not say a location either and when I looked at the website in your sig I got this:

Firefox can't find the server at www.mudmachines.co.uk