Calling All Challenge Trucks

Do any challenge event drivers fancy a bit of fun next weekend 19th, 20th June???

As some may know and as advertised on here the MudMachines Club are holding a charity event in Rochdale.

There will be an "its a knockout" style course that local businesses will be taking part in, live bands, DJ, stalls (tyres, winch equipment etc), fun fair, onsite bar, catering etc etc etc.

As part of the saturday activities we have an offroad course set out. Now, this has been turned into a type of punch event for a bit of fun, and there may even be some prize money . This is to show the members of the public what happens in a challenge event and what a vehicle is capable of. The course is set out on a hill side and has some interesting areas. Also on the saturday i need a few of the motors to help out in a display in the arena, could possibly involve skips and cars but those arent confirmed yet.

I'm after some willing challenge motors to take part in this. Yes i know its late notice but we have been let down by a number of vehicles due to other commitments and dont want to let the public that are attending down.

The offroad course we have set out is open to all on the sunday also so if you fancy it feel free to come down, tickets are only £5

and i'm sure we could squeeze some on the course on the saturday.

So yes this is a plea for help lol.

If you are interested please contact me with some details so we can discuss it further.

You can get me on 07841 193027

Come on guys and gals, its for a good cause, the British Heart Foundation

Regards

Cookie

surely there must be some people out there that want to have some fun in their trucks????

£5 a ticket and you get live bands, dj, BAR, onsite catering, entertainment, fun fair!!!!

£100 to the best competitor on the day!!!

theres even onsite camping for those who have one too many!!

Cookie