R380 reverse lockout.

Just getting the last of the wiring finished on the 110 and one issue is that I don't know enough about putting the R380 onto the 200TDI to know what I need to connect to get reverse to work. I've been staring at the wiring diagram long enough that I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. :) I have all the major items working, but still have a number of non-terminated wires to sort through and I suspect it's just one of those that needs to be connected somewhere. :)

reverse switch wire colours are

1 solid green

1 green/brown trace

connect these to the 2 green/brown trace wire that come from the loom,

it does not matter which green/brown goes to the reverse switch wires, the switch is earthed via the gearbox casing & reverse light is earthed at rear end of vehicle, make sure you get the switch adjustment correct or you may not be able to select reverse or unselect.

Right now I cannot even shift into reverse, the sensation is like having a spring blocking the shifter going into place. I realize the switch should have two wires, but has one... so either way that'll need replacement.