Disco 2 vs Espace crash

Don't know whether any of you have seen this video before, it is a Disco 2 crashing into a plastic fantastic Espace. Interesting seeing the relative damage though. Definately one for Broadband users only.

Bit of a bump

Turbocharger hit a Clio last year in his Disco 2, and he definately came off best - a bit of paintwork and everything was fine, whilst the Clio didn't really have a back seat anymore - fortunately, there wasn't anybody sat in it. Still don't know which I would rather be in, in an accident though.....

To be honest I reckon this is a good thing - people buying shiny 4x4's for the school run are one of the main reasons we as a group get hassle from greenies. Anything that makes them think twice gets my vote, although 5th Gear's strange obsession with crashing things is still beyond me.

:blink:

Don't know whether any of you have seen this video before, it is a Disco 2 crashing into a plastic fantastic Espace. Interesting seeing the relative damage though. Definately one for Broadband users only.

Bit of a bump

Turbocharger hit a Clio last year in his Disco 2, and he definately came off best - a bit of paintwork and everything was fine, whilst the Clio didn't really have a back seat anymore - fortunately, there wasn't anybody sat in it. Still don't know which I would rather be in, in an accident though.....

Sorry mate, thats a Disco 1, an old channel 5 clip thats was on here a while ago, still be interesting with a winch bumper fitted, perhaps an ARB one for example. You can drive through houses with one of them fitted.