Front axle and trailing arms what will fit

going on the weblink to LRSeries for the axle & the info above ref RRC radius arm bolts, I reckon they are what you need to connect radius arm & axle.

Yep that axle part number is mine, they are also my supplier... and as far as I know they stripped such an axle to supply me with this (wrong) casing...

Cheers

Marco

• 2 weeks later...

Update on this one... over the weekend I've swapped axles. I've fitted the RRC axle with air suspension brackets and the wider trailing arms of a 300Tdi Discovery (found some 2nd hand ones). All fine but the only concern is the clearance between air suspension bracket and the panhard to steering box bolt. There is just enough clearance for the axle to move up and down and I might have to pull out the angle grinder to trim the bracket down. Replaced all four steering joints, front brake discs & pads. One of the most time consuming jobs removing the steering box drop arm, it only came off by using a blow torch and heat. So in the end a successful job. The casing has been refunded to me which is good but buying and collecting the trailing arms + new wider OEM bushes did cost me about the same.

Cheers

Marco