DAB radio?

GBMUD

This one? Maybe I should reinstate the antenna and give it another go! I'd totally abandoned DAB in favour of Internet Radio - but I'll have another look.

Si

Your one indeed, to be honest I can't remember if I had it on when I was at your place, however I do use the A24 / A29 a lot and have never had a issue, external aerial makes all the difference.

• 9 years later...
On 7/27/2010 at 6:32 PM, Dave W said:

I use JVC KD-R901's in both a Defender and a P38 Range Rover.

I'm going to fit this setup to my P38, can you tell me where to get the adaptor loom? And do you happen to have the part number for the DAB module?

I'm pretty sure I just bought the adaptor online for the P38, the DAB radio used standard ISO connectors so no problem to fit once you have a suitable adaptor.

You'll need to know the age and also the type of audio currently fitted, the Harmon Kardon setup, for example, might need an additional amplifier. I think I got mine from these people:
https://incartec.co.uk/products/Landrover

There are 3 or 4 different variations in there, even more if you want to support steering wheel controls. Probably best speaking to them to make sure you get the right bits.

The DAB module is the KT-DB1000, it's not available any more (as far as I know) but still available second hand occasionally.