windows/Sunroof and mirrors not working!!

chopchop1

I have a 1998 Range Rover and have woken up a few ago only to find the windows wont operate.. all 4 windows.. even the back windows wont operate from the switches on the back doors either.. The sun roof and the electric mirrors have stopped working also.. I have checked the fuzes and they are fine.. Can anyone shed some light on why this h\may be occurring??

• 4 weeks later...

hello.

You need to change the electrical board with all the window switches in the center console or look for bad connections on it. this board has IC circuits and talk digitally to the BECM under the right seat. If this board goes faulty you get exactly this problem. I have changed this two times on my P38 (1997 DSE).

Look on Ebay, but be sure to get a working one as I first bought one bad and that did the fault finding a lot harder... :-)