Bush kit

Hi all this is my first post so please bare with me :)

I have a 1992 defender 110 county 200tdi and I have noticed that the bushes are all geting a bit tired or cracked particularly the radius arm ones.

I have been looking at the britpart kits but no ware can I find if they contain the radius arm bushes.

Also what bush kits are best brit part yellow kits black kits ect. :huh:

I use my defender for a bit of towing taking the family out and green laneing.

Any help would be much apreated.

Thanks

You be not from round 'ere, be ee?

Welcome to the good ship LR4x4.com, the emergency exit is top right ...

My personal view (and many adults will be along with other views I'm sure) is that decent poly. are OK. There, I said it. Most "full vehicle" kits come with everything, except nuts and bolts (half of which you will ruin getting the old bushes off / out anyway).

Actually I haven't seen any kits that come with the rear suspension link bushings, and the shock bushings can vary based on which ones you have fitted (as I found out) as well the steering damper bushings vary by brand. The ARB bushings will also be separate as there are too many configurations to include them. The one place I would use a non-Polybush bushing in the future is the front radius arm bushings where going with the Superpro collared bushing would be my preference.

I ran into a couple where I'll have to machine them myself as well as the fit was just not even close. The steering damper was one example.