Birthday Bash 2006

Paul,

Will has said he'll biatch at the moment........ but I have a feeling that something will come up in the usual fashion that will prevent him attending (after all, it is an off road event! :P )

I don't know if Mark has a co-driver or not (maybe the missus...?) so I'll take you on for our "team"!!

I...."Might" even let Paul have back his spare series prop thats been on my truck since the Last J33P do at 7 Sisters......not promising anything though :D

Not that its moved very far since :( , even the brand new X-Brake that I fitted just after has gone rusty and its not been tried out yet :blink:

Hi Tony

been away enjoying the sun in Tuscany ;);)

Yes please, it would be great to come again. Lack of winch bumper, motor and solenoids means i'll be happy to help set up and marshal again.

Cheers

Steve

I'll say a tentative yes - just spectatingtaking the tiddle I guess.

Tony - think I can now confirm. Especially as I'm now going to miss Billing (my best mate has inconsiderately decided to have the suit fitting for his wedding that weekend - suppose I'll have to turn up seeing as I'm best man...).

Tony,

I have the date in the diary and plan to come down. Obviously need to get the motor running and a good check over.

Potentially compete or help out. Obviously only single winch and 90 Hard top with no cage so some stuff will be out of my league/damage prohibitive.

Put me down as tentative. Will confirm when motor running again.

Cheers

Tony, I'd love to come to this but never know when my pass out might get revoked. Could you put me on the reserve setting out/marshall/spectator list and I'll do my best to make it.

Cheers for the phone call Tony.

I can Confirm that I will be there and I am looking for someone to team up with and I am looking for a :blink: Brave co driver

I have no intentions of parking my vehicle on its side this time though :)

Val is intending to hold a raffle to raise some funds for a local care home

so if people have a small prize they could bring each, then she can hold said raffle.

we have a few prizes already but are in need of a fair few more.

TIA